Tags in Perdoo allow you to both organize and analyze your Objectives. With custom tags, Premium customers can guarantee a smooth OKR drafting process, or easily highlight key themes, values, or even priorities. Custom tags give you the ultimate flexibility to analyze your goals as you wish.
With Explore, you’re able to create custom dashboards using your tags, visualize the progress of those Objectives, and export the data if needed.
Here, we’ll run through some example use cases before detailing how to create tags and add them to your Objectives.
Ways to use Tags
Custom tags are only available to Premium customers. But our default tags will allow you to achieve the first two examples below.
- Type of Objective. OKRs push you toward your Ultimate Goal. As a result, Objectives tend to often fit into the buckets of “build,” “innovate,” or “improve.” Trying to fix an unhealthy KPI? You could apply an “improve” tag to your Objective.
- Priority. Within a quarter, you might have a bunch of OKRs, but one of them that you need to start before the others as it will take longer to produce results. If that’s the case, you could apply a “high priority” tag.
- Company Values. Organizations sometimes like to align OKRs to company values. Custom tags offer a nice way to achieve this. You can then analyze those Objectives in Explore.
Create custom tags
Premium customers can create custom tags in just a few seconds:
- Go to Configure>General>Tags (here’s the link)
- Click the + icon to add a tag
- Name your tag, add a description (optional), and pick a color to quickly identify it
- Hit Submit
Add tags to Objectives
You can add tags during Objective creation. If you’d like to add a tag to an existing Objective, here’s how:
- Open the Objective that you wish to tag
- Click the three vertical dots in the top-right corner, and choose Edit Objective
- Scroll down to Tags, and pick your tag(s)
- Hit Save