OKRs are only half the story. You need KPIs to monitor the health of your business as usual work. When using OKRs to drive you toward your ultimate goal, KPIs let you know that your car is in tip-top condition, full of gas, and equipped to get you there. If that's not the case, you'll have a hard time progressing down your path.
Perdoo lets you effortlessly monitor your KPIs and base decisions on concrete data. Integrate with 65+ business apps for automatic syncing and check any report or dashboard for a real-time overview of your KPI health. When viewing any KPI, charts help you spot trends over time, so you can act early to get an unhealthy KPI back on track. With KPIs and OKRs in Perdoo, your organization is fully equipped to realize your strategy.
KPIs vary by business area. When defining KPIs for your group, consider:
- Metrics that will influence your daily behavior
- Metrics whose status determines the group's performance (i.e if all are above the threshold value, then the group is healthy)
Marketing: Cost Per Lead
Customer Success: Customer Satisfaction Score
Sales: Sales Qualified Lead to Customer Conversion Rate
Need inspiration? Check out our OKR + KPI Example Library.
Enable KPIs for your group
- Go to your Group profile
- Edit you team by clicking on the pencil on the top right
- Select the check box that reads Enable KPI's for this group
- Click Submit
Add KPIs for your group
- From your Group profile, click on the plus button on the top right
- Select Add KPI
- From the pop up, add the Metric name, Metric unit and Current value
- Click Submit
How to get the most out of KPIs