First, let me state something very obvious, every company has business as usual. You know, those tasks you repeat day after day to ensure the business stays afloat. Results-driven organizations understand that these ongoing processes need to be monitored to ensure the business remains healthy and any red flags are tackled before it's too late. They do this through Key Performance Indicators or KPIs.
Perdoo lets you effortlessly monitor your KPIs and base decisions on concrete data. Integrate with 65+ business apps for automatic syncing and check any report or dashboard for a real-time overview of your KPI health. When viewing any KPI, charts help you spot trends over time, so you can act early to get an unhealthy KPI back on track. With KPIs and OKRs in Perdoo, your organization is fully equipped to realize your strategy.
When defining KPIs at Company level, consider:
- The stage your Company is in
- The type of industry you're in
- Gross profit margin
- Employees NPS
- Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC)
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
Need inspiration? Check out our OKR + KPI Example Library.
To add Company KPIs first enable them from Configure:
- Click on Configure
- From General, click on the check box that reads Enable KPIs for the Company
- Click Submit
To add Company KPIs:
- Go to the Company profile and click on the plus button on the KPI section
- Add the name of your KPI (MRR, Revenue, etc)
- Add a description that makes it easy to understand what you're measuring. We recommend you add the formula to calculate the value
- Add the current value
- Set a goal to indicate the target you would like to keep or maintain
How to get the most out of KPIs