Company OKRs are about providing direction as to where you want the Company to be at by the end of a specific timeframe (top-bottom), and letting teams decide how they'll make that happen (bottom-up).
The first thing you need to add to Perdoo is the Objective. Keep in mind that only superadmins can add, edit and update them.
When formulating your Company Objectives:
- Be sure they can be influence by most of the organization
- Use inspirational language
- Make them relatable/understandable
To add the Company Objectives:
- From the left navigation menu, click on Company
- Click on the + on the right
- Add a title
- Add answers to Why is it important? and Why is it urgent?
- Click Next for Ownership
- Select Company Level
- Select Lead (typically the CEO)
- Click Next for Alignment
- Select a higher-level Objective (Mission & Vision or Strategic OKR)
- Click Next for Finalize
- Select the Timeframe
- Add Tags (if applicable)
- Click Done