Company OKRs are about providing direction as to where you want the Company to be at by the end of a specific timeframe (top-bottom), and letting teams decide how they'll make that happen (bottom-up).
The first thing you need to add to Perdoo is the Objective. Keep in mind that only superadmins can add, edit, and update them.
When formulating your Company Objectives:
- Be sure they can be influenced by most of the organization
- Use inspirational language
- Make them relatable/understandable
Need inspiration? Check out our OKR + KPI Example Library.
Need help? We'll create your OKR for you.
A. Add the Company Objectives
- From Roadmap*, click on the plus sign +
- Click on the + on the right
- Under Name, add your Company Objective
- Add a thorough description to make it easier to understand.
- Verify the Company is marked as the Owner
- Select the CEO as the Lead
- Confirm that the selected Timeframe is the correct one
- Add tags to classify your Objective (optional)
- Click Save or Save & Add Result (if you're ready to add a Key Result or Initiative)
B. Add Key Results
OKR consists of an Objective, which defines the goal to be achieved, and Key Results, which measure progress towards the Objective. Adding Key Results to your Strategic OKRs will help you remove ambiguity and specify what success really means to you.
-Are something you achieve
-Quantify the Objective
-Challenging, but not impossible
Note: For Starter customers, you can add OKRs from the Company page.