Integrate Perdoo with Slack to collaborate and stay on top of goals in the place where your communication already takes place.
With the Slack integration, you’ll always be up to date on the status of your goals, and can effortlessly celebrate success, or discuss how to get things back on track. Enable the integration to:
- Focus your communication. Discuss new and updated goals in your group’s Slack channel.
- Keep on top of goals. Update goals in a flash with Check-ins.
- Foster alignment. Make everyone aware of current priorities.
Setup the Slack integration
In order to set up the integration, please make sure you have Superadmin rights, then follow the next steps:
- Go to Configure
- From there, click on Integrations
- Click on Add Slack Integration (You'll be redirected to Slack to authorize Perdoo)
- Select Authorize
5. Once the integration is set up, you can also choose to send all company-wide updates to one of your channels. Please note, Perdoo can't send updates to private Slack channels.
Push group activity to a channel
Now that the integration is set up, teams have the option of pushing their Group activity to a channel of their choosing.
- Go to the Group Profile
- Edit the Group (pencil icon on the top)
- Under Slack channel, choose your preferred channel
- Click Submit
Check in via Slack
With the Perdoo Slack app authorized, individuals can then add the Perdoo Slack app to their Slack accounts. Then, if Check-in reminders are turned on, a reminder will be sent out to check in on your goals. Here's what it looks like:
The reminder is sent out at the time chosen in your Company notification settings under Configure>General>Notifications.