It's no secret that we are all busy and that more and more we need quick but effective ways to communicate and stay aligned. A big part of the OKR process is ensuring everything and everyone is updated and fully aware of what's been achieved or of any potential risks.
For this purpose, we recommend that you integrate Perdoo to Slack, to help Groups communicate better in a less disruptive way. This of course would not substitute any weekly meetings, but it'll keep everyone informed on immediate changes that may affect them.
With the integration enabled, we’ll send automatic messages to a channel of your choice on Slack whenever:
- An Objective, Key Result, Initiative and/or KPI is created
- A Objective, Key Result, Initiative and/or KPI is updated
- Someone adds a comment
In order to setup the integration, please make sure you have Superadmin rights, then follow the next steps:
- Go to Configure
- From there, click on Integrations
- Click on Add Slack Integration (You'll be redirected to Slack to authorize Perdoo)
- Select Authorize
5. Once the integration is setup, you can also choose to send all company wide updates to one of your channels
Now that the integration is setup, teams have the option of pushing their Group activity to a channel of their choosing.
- Go to the Group Profile
- Edit the Group (pencil icon on the top)
- Under Slack channel, choose your preferred channel
- Click Submit