ℹ️ Supreme only
1. Supported Features
The following provisioning features are supported:
Push New Users: New users created through OKTA will also be created in Perdoo
Push Profile Updates: Updates made to the user's profile through OKTA will be pushed to Perdoo
Push User Deactivation: Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through OKTA will archive the user in Perdoo. Archiving will remove access to login, but maintain the user's Perdoo information as an archived user.
Reactivate Users: User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
This feature is only available on the Supreme plan.
3. Configuration Steps
In Okta, go to Applications > Applications.
2. Click on Browse App Catalog.
3. Find "Perdoo", and click "Add integration".
4. Adjust any general setting if you like (not required) and hit Done.
5. Next Configure SAML. For this step, you will need to copy some values from Perdoo. The easiest way to do this is to find the SAML setup instruction for your account in Okta and to follow the steps described there:
6. After saving your changes, go to the Provisioning tab to enable SCIM.
7. A new tab Provisioning will show up. Click Configure API Integration, then check Enable API integration and Authenticate with Perdoo. This will prompt you to log in to Perdoo (if you aren't already) and authorize Okta. Finally hit Save.
8. Go to To app, click Edit, and select which data you would like to send to Perdoo.
Need a hand? Contact our friendly Support team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Known Issues/Troubleshooting