Our integrations meet your team where they are by bringing all the tools you already use into Perdoo.
Using our Google Sheets integration, integrate with Google Analytics by following these steps:
Make sure you have a Google Sheets integration set up. If you don't, contact our Support team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen (or email email@example.com) so they can set one up for you.
1. First, add the Google Analytics Add-on for Google Sheets. In a Google Sheet of your choosing, go to Extensions > Add-ons > Get add-ons:
2. In the Google Workspace Marketplace, search for Google Analytics, then select Install:
3. Confirm that you're happy to give Google Sheets access to your Google Analytics account by clicking Continue:
4. Once you've received confirmation that the add-on is successfully installed, click Done:
5. Then load the Google Analytics add-on on your Gsheet via Extensions > Google Analytics > Create new report:
6. Next, give your report a name, and choose your configuration options, such as picking which metrics to pull (for example "new users"):
7. You can then continue to configure your report from inside the Sheet, by editing the cells to ie. change start/end dates. More details on how to create reports can be found here.
8. Once you've prepared your report, you can run it via Extensions > Google Analytics > Run reports:
9. The Add-on then creates a new sheet for each report:
10. Now head over to Perdoo, and find the goal (ie. KPI) that you'd like to integrate. To do this, copy the unique ID of this goal from the URL, as shown in this screenshot:
11. Open up your Perdoo Google Sheet integration and choose the goal type (KPI, Key Result, or Initiative), and paste the goal's unique ID in the ID column:
12. In the value column, use an IMPORTRANGE function to pull the value from your other spreadsheet (where you set up the Google Analytics Add-on). As such, Perdoo will not have access to any other data other than the value of this goal. Once you use an IMPORTRANGE function in this cell, you will need to confirm that this spreadsheet should be allowed to pull that cell from the other spreadsheet:
13. Once you hit Allow access the spreadsheet will pull the value of the corresponding cell in the other sheet.
And you're done! Perdoo will then check once a day, around 2AM CET, for the new value in this spreadsheet, to keep your goal automatically up-to-date!