Our integrations meet your team where they are by bringing all the tools you already use into Perdoo. Asana is a project management tool that helps you keep track of your tasks. Learn how to set up this native integration below.
ℹ️ This is a Premium feature.
In this article:
Activate your Asana integration
Go to Configure > Integrations > Asana and click Activate:
2. Login to Asana and grant permission for Perdoo to access the Asana Account:
3. Check Configure > Integrations > Asana to verify that the Asana integration is working correctly.
How to integrate a Key Result or Initiative with Asana
1. When creating or editing a Result, click on Advanced Options.
2. Select Asana under Integration.
3. Select your Workspace and find your Project or Task by typing in the Asana Project/Task field.
Project: select the Project where progress will be measured.
Task: select the Task within a Project where progress will be measured.
4. Click Save. You will now find an Asana logo above the progress bar of your Results (to show it automatically updates):
Perdoo will check once a day — around 2:00 AM CET — the progress of corresponding tasks, projects, or portfolios, in Asana.
For Projects, progress is calculated by number of tasks completed/total numbers of tasks.
For Tasks, if it is completed then it's 100%. If it's incomplete, then it's based on the percentage of subtasks (if there are any), otherwise it's 0%
Contact our friendly Support team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.