Our integrations meet your team where they are by bringing all the tools you already use into Perdoo. Asana is a project management tool that helps you keep track of your tasks. Learn how to set up this native integration below.
ℹ️ Available on Supreme.
Activate your Asana integration
Go to Configure > Integrations > Asana and click Activate:
2. Login to Asana and grant permission for Perdoo to access the Asana Account:
3. Check Configure > Integrations > Asana to verify that the Asana integration is working correctly.
How to integrate a Key Result or Initiative with Asana
1. When creating or editing a Result, click on Advanced Options. If the Result already exists, you can edit in the right side panel.
2. Select Asana under Integration.
3. Select your Workspace and find your Project or Task by typing in the Asana Project/Task field.
Project: select the Project where progress will be measured.
Task: select the Task within a Project where progress will be measured.
4. Click Save. You will now find an Asana logo above the progress bar of your Results (to show it automatically updates):
Perdoo will check once a day — around 2:00 AM CET — the progress of corresponding tasks, projects, or portfolios, in Asana.
For Projects, progress is calculated by number of tasks completed/total numbers of tasks.
For Tasks, if it is completed then it's 100%. If it's incomplete, then it's based on the percentage of subtasks (if there are any), otherwise it's 0%
Contact our friendly Support team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.