Long-term OKRs translate a company’s strategy into a clear and measurable plan. But many organizations struggle to communicate that plan in a simple and understandable format. That's where Roadmap comes in.
Roadmap helps every employee see tangibly how their work contributes to your company’s success, so you can move faster, together. By visualizing the alignment of your OKRs, Roadmap boosts transparency and keeps everyone focused on what matters most: delivering the strategy.
The anatomy of your Roadmap
Your Roadmap is divided into layers that represent the cadence in which you expect goals to be achieved.
The path we recommend starts with your mission and vision sitting at the top, followed by your 3-5 year strategic goals, supported by annual Company OKRs and finally by quarterly Group OKRs which bridge that gap between strategy and execution.
This view allows Executives and department leads to understand what each team is allocating time toward, ensuring focus and constant progress toward Company priorities.
Set up your Roadmap
- Go to Roadmap
- Click on Add cadence
- Choose a cadence from the pre-defined list, or select custom cadence to create your own cadences.
- Click Save
- Start adding OKRs!
Take action from your Roadmap:
- Company goals are strategic and usually are set every 3-5 years and Annually. Groups are the execution piece and operate Quarterly. You also have the opportunity to add custom cadences if your goals are set on a non-standard basis. Learn more about how to add a standard cadence from the pre-defined or a custom cadence.
- Easily add goals to a specific cadence and immediately see where they fall within the entire company's goals. Learn more about how to add Company Objectives or Group Objectives.
Filter your goals
- Filter each cadence to see specific goals. You can filter by any custom combination of Aligned to, Lead, Owner, Progress, and Tag. Learn more about how to filter your goals.
Toggle between timeframes
- Use the arrows next to the timeframe to toggle to timeframes either in the past or in the future. You can view OKRs in these timeframes, as well as add new OKRs.
Switch to a different card size
- See a higher-level view by changing the card size to the smaller view to see just the Group avatar and percentage completion so that you can quickly evaluate progress. You can then hover over the card to see the Objective name, Objective Lead, and any associated tags.