Delegating specific items of your group OKRs to your teammates is just as important as any other delegation process in your organization, it will help you set the right expectations from the beginning and will communicate to the rest of the organization who is responsible for what.
To delegate responsibilities you can:
- Make someone the Lead of an OKR
- Assign a team member as the Lead of a Key Result
- Give ownership to one or several people to an Initiative.
- Select "Edit Objective"
- Eliminate the current Lead
- Type the new Lead
How to delegate Key Results
- Select the Key Result you'd like to delegate
- Click the "Edit" button
- Type the name of the person you'd like to lead this Key Result