Adding Company level Objectives is one of the first steps when setting up your OKR Framework. Company OKRs can only be added by users with Superadmin role. To Add Company Objectives:
- Go to Company
- On the Company Profile, click on .
- In the pop up write the Objective title and click Next.
- Make sure Company is selected as the Owner.
- Add a Lead and click Next.
- Search for your Ultimate OKR and select it to align your Company OKR.
- Select your annual timeframe.
- Add tags.
- Click Done.
Adding Key Results to Company OKRs.