The OKRs tab will display all the OKRs where you have a leadership role. (to learn more about Perdoo roles click here).
From this view you will be able to see the Objective and its Key Results along with their respective progress.
1. Objective: This is the objective you are currently working on
2. Timeframe: Span of time in which this OKR will be worked on (usually one quarter)
3. OKR Progress: The current total progress of your OKR
4. Lead: The individual leading the effort. (This will always be you)
5. Owner: The current owner of the OKR. Usually a team or department (click here to learn more about Ownership in Perdoo)
6. Editing Menu: The Editing Menu will allow you to:
- View your OKR details
- Edit your Objective
- Add Key Results
- Add Initiatives
7. Key Results: The viewport will show you all the Key Results associated to your OKR as well as their progress.