You can follow up on progress in three ways:
💡 Pro tip: Using Perdoo for performance reviews? Easily view a snapshot of an individual's progress by exporting their profile page and uploading it to your HR management system. First, select Show KRs & Initiatives (optional: filter Results by All Result types, Key Results only, or Initiatives only), then Print full page:
Use Goals to create leaderboards or track progress per person over time and see who has Checked-in each week and who hasn't, so that you can automatically follow up.
1. First, pick a goal type via the tabs: Objectives, Results (includes both Key Results or Initiatives), or KPIs.
2. Next, use the Lead filter to find your direct report(s) or the Owner filter to find your Groups:
3. Then in Customize, toggle Last updated and Last update comment:
4. You can also export this information (top right) or save these reports for future reference. Just FYI: any saved report is visible to all users in the company.
Use the Check-ins tab on any Group page to view all the Check-ins of each team member in one place:
1. Make sure all your direct reports added you as their manager. They can do this through Personal settings (top-right corner) > Profile tab > Manager dropdown menu (or via People > My profile > Pencil icon by their name > Manager):
2. This will add a list of all your direct report on your Home screen, where you can see if they've Checked-in on their goals or not:
3. Click on each one of your direct reports to see their profile. From there, you'll be taken to their Check-ins tab and can see all Check-ins they've submitted:
4. Click on any goal they lead and use the Activity field to @mention the person and ask for an update.
Need a hand? Contact our friendly Support team via the in-app chat at the bottom-right of your screen, or email email@example.com.