Company OKRs are about providing direction as to where you want the Company to be at by the end of a specific timeframe (top-bottom), and letting teams decide how they'll make that happen (bottom-up).
The first thing you need to add to Perdoo is the Objective. Keep in mind that only superadmins can add, edit and update them.
When formulating your Company Objectives:
- Be sure they can be influenced by most of the organization
- Use inspirational language
- Make them relatable/understandable
To add a Company Objective:
- From the cadence, click on +Add Objective
- Add a Name
- Add answers to Why is it important? and Why is it urgent?
- Select the Company as the Owner
- Select a Lead (usually the CEO or other C-level executive)
- The timeframe will pre-populate based on the cadence
- Press Submit
*Note: Advanced Options include the opportunity to select Aligned to Objective and Tags.