If you're on one of our Coaching Programs, your Coach will help you convert your existing strategy into crystal-clear OKRs that accurately reflect your intentions.
Step 1: Learn how to write great OKRs
Writing great OKRs is a whole art at itself. Our popular How to write great OKR section offers a great start!
Furthermore, in the Resources section on our website you'll find plenty of example OKRs (though these don't contain any strategic examples).
Step 2: Add your first Strategic Company OKR
- Go to Roadmap
- From the long term cadence, click on +Add Objective (or the plus sign on the right)
- Under name, add your Strategic Objective
- Add a thorough description to make it easier to understand.
- Verify the Company is marked as the Owner
- Select the CEO as the OKR lead
- Confirm that the selected timeframe is the correct one
- Add tags to classify your Objective (optional)
- Click Save and add Key Result
Step 3: Add Key Results
OKR consists of an Objective, which defines the goal to be achieved, and Key Results, which measure progress towards the Objective. Adding Key Results to your Strategic OKRs will help you remove ambiguity and specify what success really means to you.
-Are something you achieve
-Quantify the Objective
-Challenging, but not impossible