Bookmarking creates a list of Groups, Objectives or Profiles that you're interested in, making them easier to access (with less clicks).
Some uses cases where bookmarks come in handy are:
- You're part of a team that belongs to a bigger Department, you might want to bookmark the Department to follow its OKRs.
- You own an Initiative in an OKR that belongs to a Group you're not a member of.
- Quick access to specific groups you'll have a meeting with.
- Quick access to a user's profile you're having a one on one with (to view progress).
To bookmark an item:
- Go to the Group, Objective or Profile you wish to bookmark
- Click on the star
- The bookmarked item will show in the star dropdown next to notifications